Secret Garden

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Last night we went to WallyWorld for a few things. I needed some new bras, as most of mine have hit the trash can lately with a not so delicate thud. They all seem to wear out at the same time, but what irks me the most is when the underwires poke through the material. The bra is still wearable if it weren't for the fact that there's a piece of sharp metal poking me inder the arm or in the cleavage. Ugh. Why does it have to be so difficult being a woman?
I picked up a few Christmas presents, stocking stuffers, actually, as they were so cheap I couldn't justify them truly being a gift. I am completely done shopping for Bryce (Christmas and birthday). Blaine only wants a guitar, so he won't give me a list. Sorry, that boat won't float this year, we don't have the money since we are paying Brock's rent in December. ( No doubt he'll be calling for money for the electric bill this week, too.) It's a good thing I do start shopping early, otherwise there'd be no Christmas this year. I told Hub not to buy me much of anything this year, and I've only bought him one or two gifts. Brock and Dee - well, they've got a few presents, but not as much as I'd like to give to them. I'm thinking I'm just going to have to make the best of the holiday, no matter there'll be slim picking in the gift dept.
Off to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home