Secret Garden

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Ten Things I Should Have Said But Never Did

    Have you ever wanted to tell someone something, but couldn't or didn't?  Here's your chance.  List ten things you wanted to say, you needed to say, you should have said or wanted to ask... but don't tell who the comment is directed to.  When I was typing this up, I found myself realizing several of the comments could be directed at more than one person.  I wonder if anyone will realize a comment is meant for them?  I had to do 11, because there was one that needed saying after all was said and done.


    Should you decide to "play the game" leave a link, I'd love to see what you've come up with.  It can be for people in your life, other journalers, or even someone you don't know but feel the need to make a comment towards them.



1.  I pray every single day for your recovery.  


2.  Stop kissing up to me!  I can't get the lipstick off my ample behind, and by the way, you have a brown smudge on your nose.  


3.  I love you more than I could ever tell you.  There aren't words enough.  


4.  Thank you.  Thank you for standing by me all these years.  Thank you.  


5.  If I could, I'd take away all the pain your love relationship gives to you.   


6.  I don't believe you.  Ever.  


7.  Thank you for making her happy.  I love you as if you were family.  


8.  I did it.  All those years ago, it was me.  I wonder if you knew.  I'm sorry.  


9.  I'm here for you always.  For anything.  I  


10.  I miss you.  Terribly and completely.   


11.  Why?


 

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home