Secret Garden

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

What I Just Found In My Backyard

    Sorry for the third post today, but I wanted to share what just scared the living daylights out of me.  I found this fella in the backyard.  I didn't even know Arizona had fox.  Foxes?  We saw what we thought was a fox twice right after we moved in, but I figured with all the contruction in the neighborhood it would have moved on.  Guess not.  (I think it's a fox, anyway!)


 


Image hosted by Photobucket.com 


 Image hosted by Photobucket.com


 Image hosted by Photobucket.com


This last picture, the fox was running across the fence (you can see it if you look hard enough,) but I included it because I was stunned at all the spirit orbs!!  If I could post a bigger pic you'd see it is literally filled with orbs. The spirits are all out to say Happy Thanksgiving, I guess.  I have never captured so many in one single photo.  Awesome.  Chilling.  I wonder why they are congregating in my yard?


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


    Take Care of You

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home