Secret Garden

Friday, December 30, 2005

And a Partridge in a Pear Tree!

You've been tagged (by Sie)

Here are the rules; the first player of this game starts with the topic. Five weird habits of yourself and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don’t forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says “You are tagged” (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.

5 weird habits.

(I don't know that all of these are weird, and I really am struggling t make this list. It's taken me two days to think of the first two!)

1. I take about 20 vitamins, minerals and medications each morning. I have to take them in a certain order. I don't know why!

2. If you were to give me a handful of m&m's, Skittles (Oh the horror! ICK!) , or any other candy that comes in more than one color, I would have to sort them before I ate them, and if there are any green ones, I eat those last! (Otherwise I eat them in the closest order of the rainbow that I can, starting with the darkest color fisrt.) The number should be an even number, to make me happy, and if there is only one of any color, I take one from the pile with the most and put it with the loner. 'Cause I always eat them in two's. If there is an odd number in a pile, say, seven, I eat two, then two more, then three. Never just one by itself. Yeah, I guess this one is weird.

3. I take eight itty bitty sips of water to get rid of my hiccups and it works every time!

4. I never buy anything for myself unless it's marked down over fifty percent. Edited to add: OK, well, maybe shoes don't have to be marked down.

5. Appropriate footwear must be worn if leaving the house. (This one's for you Duke!)

I tag the following to do the above "Thingy" (if you haven't already! I think most have done it)

1. Christa

2. Ken

3. Stevie

4. Margo

5. Connie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home