Secret Garden

Monday, December 12, 2005

Jingle Bells ...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


    Is it just me? We have only received two Christmas cards so far this year. Is everyone just late sending out cards? Every year it seems I get fewer and fewer. Maybe it is time to stop sending cards. Bummer. That's one of the things I like most about the holidays ... catching up on what every one has been up to the past year. It's only Monday, but it feels like it should be Friday already. Today seemed like it went on f-o-r-e-v-e-r! Kiki, just wanted to let you know your gift arrived here this evening. Expect ours on your doorstep this week, we mailed it out Friday.


    I'm off to rest my weary bones.


 Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Take Care of You


 Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

  • At Saturday, December 17, 2005 9:24:00 AM, Blogger ChasingMoksha said…

    I just stamped and mailed mine yesterday. I have never been so late. I really cannot explain it either. Just a big ugh, and for the first time in many many years, if ever.

    I need to snap out it. I think I will take out my toy soldier collection today. That may do the trick.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home